Landscaping Design Ideas – 11 Backyards Designed For Entertaining
Backyards are the perfect place to host a party, so here are 11 inspirational examples of backyards that were designed for entertaining and making the most of outdoor living.
1. The concrete pavilion in this backyard was designed with multiple spaces for entertaining, including a lounge space, a dining space, and a cozy spot surrounding the fireplace.
designed this backyard concrete pavilion. Photography by .
2. This backyard features a number of elements that make it perfect for entertaining such as the large pool, a covered lounge area, and an outdoor dining and food prep area.
designed this house and outdoor lounge in Brazil. Photography by .
3. Multiple seating areas, a large swimming pool, and a kitchen area with dining table, create a backyard that’s perfect for hosting a party.
designed this contemporary house in the California. Photography by .
4. The multiple levels of this backyard, including the socializing and dining levels and the hot tub and lounge level, make this backyard an ideal place to entertain friends.
Charles Park together with Samuel and Paul Oh and architect Magdalena Glen-Schieneman of designed this modern house in California. Photography by .
5. This ocean facing backyard features a pool, a lounge area, and a covered bar area as well as a private dock that allows guests to arrive via boat if they want to.
designed this Miami Beach home in Florida.
6. The long pool and covered lounge space featuring a projector, in this backyard creates the ultimate space for hosting an all in one outdoor pool party movie night.
designed this modern house in Venice, California. Photography by .
7. The backyard of this home in the Hamptons features not only a luxurious pool and pool house for guests but also features an outdoor fireplace and a spacious dining area.
designed this contemporary pool house in the Hamptons. Photography by .
8. A built-in barbeque and bar area, a covered dining area, and a pool makes this backyard a fun place to party or relax and provides stunning views of the ocean mere steps away.
built this modern house designed by . Photography by .
9. This large backyard has tons of seating options, as well as a bar area underneath a pergola to create an ideal entertaining yard.
partnered with Dana Martin to update this Phoenix home. Photography by .
10. Despite it’s small size, three separate spaces exist in this fully landscaped backyard to accommodate dining, lounging, and socializing making it an ideal space for hosting guests and throwing dinner parties.
and designed this backyard for a house in San Francisco. Photography by .
11. The three distinct spaces in this backyard, the exposed lounge area, pool, and covered lounge space, create a fun yard that’s perfect for hosting parties and entertaining guests.
designed the renovation of this Australian house. Photography by .
Get the contemporist daily newsletter – sign up here