Here’s What You Need To Create The Ultimate Bar Cart To Impress Your Friends
Terrace Bar Car from
Bar carts are great additions for home entertainment areas. They keep the essentials for a good night close at hand and turn your bottles, glasses, and shakers into functional decor pieces!
Here’s a few bar carts to get the ideas flowing…
Dolce Vita Rose Gold Bar Cart from
Bell Hop Bar Cart from
SAIC Tonic Bar Cart from
Now, in addition to your favorite alcoholic beverages, not just anything can be thrown onto a bar cart.
These 12 items will help you unleash your inner bartender and will have your guests gawking at your fabulous set up!
1. Get your cart all set up with this complete bar kit that includes a pitcher, mixing glass, shaker, four glasses, and essential tools, including a bar spoon, strainer, double jigger, and muddler.
11-Piece Boxed Bar Set from
2. These glasses are perfect for couples (or awesome best friends) who enjoy having drinks together.
You Are The Rocks Cocktail Glasses Set from
3. Learn how to make your favorite cocktails using these glasses that have the recipes printed right on them!
Bartending Glasses Set from
4. Bring some color to your cart with these bright highball glasses.
POP HIGHBALL GLASS from
5. Impress your friends with these shot glasses are carved from pink Himalayan salt.
Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses from
6. Use these stainless steel drink rocks to keep your drinks cold with without diluting them .
Whiskey Stones and Chiller by
7. keep your table free of stains with these fun patterned coasters.
Starburst Gold Foil Coasters by
8. Paper straws are a great way to add a pop of color to your bar cart, and they can easily be changed throughout the year depending on the celebration!
Paper straws from
9. An ice bucket is a convenient way to keep ice within reach all night.
Orb Aqua Ice Bucket from
10. For all of those who take it shaken, not stirred, this modern pewter and cork cocktail set is perfect.
Martini Cocktail Set by
11. Having napkins on hand can be a lifesaver as the night goes on and spills become more frequent. These napkins are reusable and DIY-able!
12. There are a number of benefits of storing your alcohol in a decanter instead of the bottle it came in, one of them being style!
Chauncey 5-Piece Round Decanter Set from
Get the contemporist daily newsletter – sign up here